Then, you have those really good friends, that when they know you're in a crisis and ask "How are you?" they really mean it. It's said in a different tone with warmth and compassion in their eyes. It's not flippant, and they don't expect "fine" or "good." They really want to know how you are.
I have some good friends like that. And, they've rallied around me in the last few days. As I type this and think of them, there are tears running down my face. I am so blessed to have these people in my life - friends and family - who really care about how I am. That know I am in pain and want to take some of that burden from me. I am so thankful for them, and I'm not sure how to tell them. They are very special gifts, and I treasure every one.
To answer the question. I'm doing "OK." And, I am blessed beyond measure to walk through this valley with my friends on every side.
No comments:
Post a Comment